1. Application for Enrolment
Submit your completed Application for Enrolment Form to the College Registrar.
Mary MacKillop College
Post: PO Box 4034, Norwood South, South Australia 5067
The College Registrar will acknowledge receipt of your Application.
3. Enrolment Interview
Two years prior to entry you will be contacted for an enrolment interview with the Principal (or delegate). Please bring a copy of the following documents to the interview:
- latest school report
- copy of Birth Certificate (or Baptism Certificate)
- any Court Order or related information
- regarding the child (if applicable)
- documentation relating to special needs and
- medical conditions (any reports, action plans,
- assessments etc.)
- Visa documents (if applicable).
4. Offer of Placement
The Principal will send a letter of Offer of Placement together with the Enrolment Contract.
5. Acceptance of Offer
To accept the Offer, you need to return the signed Enrolment Contract together with the payment for the non-refundable acceptance fee.
6. Confirmation of Placement
Upon processing the Enrolment Contract and the acceptance fee, the Principal will send a letter of Confirmation of Placement.
Your application must be finalised in order to attend transition visits.
You will be contacted prior to commencement regarding the Transition Program.
Speak with our Registrar
If you have any queries regarding enrolment.
Phone: (08) 8333 6300.