The following benefits have been identified by the International Coalition of Girls’ Schools:
- Students do BETTER academically, socially and emotionally.
- Participation in STEM is HIGHER at girls’ schools.
- Students feel EMPOWERED to defy gender stereotypes.
- Students are more CONFIDENT, self-assured and resilient.
- Students experience less bullying and greater RESPECT.
- Girls’ schools better prepare students for CAREER and LIFE SUCCESS.
- Students in girls’ schools are HAPPIER and they BELONG.
- Students from girls’ schools have higher ASPIRATIONS and AMBITIONS.
- There is HIGHER PARTICIPATION in sport and physical activity.
- At girls’ schools student WELLBEING comes FIRST.
Teaching girls using an approach which recognises these gender differences, enables girls to live up to their full potential and be comfortable being themselves.
We are a member of the ‘International Coalition of Girls’ Schools’ which is an organisation committed to promoting the benefits of single-sex schools for girls.
We encourage you to find out more about the benefits of girls’ schools at their website www.girlsschools.org.