Year 12s – Interested in studying at Melbourne University in 2020?
1. Hansen Scholarship Program
- Applications open on March 1, 2019 and close on 21 March, 2019 - for 2020 commencing students
- Eligibility: talented undergraduate students (who achieve a minimum ATAR of 90 or IB equivalent) whose financial circumstances present a challenge to attending the University of Melbourne
- Award: Accommodation provided at Little Hall residence, next to the University, at no charge to the student; a general living expense allowance; a grant to undertake an approved development activity (e.g. international exchange); personal support
- 20 scholarships available
Please see Mrs Swain if you are interested in applying for this scholarship.
2. Interstate Student and Family Information Day – Monday 15 April
- This is for students to experience what it might be like living and studying at Melbourne (less about course information and more about the experience of studying here)
- More details about this information day to come soon
Queensford College are opening further courses in May for Certificate 3 in Business to be held on Monday evenings from 4pm – 7pm.
Interested students should see Mrs Swain for more information.
UNI SA Holiday Campus Tours
This holidays you can book a tour to explore Uni SA facilities in the Term 1 Holidays.
City East: Monday 15 April
City West: Tuesday 16 and 23 April
Magill: Wednesday 17 April
Mawson Lakes: Thursday 18 April
Book via this link.
Director of Curriculum